Monday, 30 November 2009

Travel Light



I was just flicking through my iTunes when a song cane on that I couldn't help but raise a smile to. 'Shore to Shore' by Johnny Flynn is truly lovey. I went to see him at Brudenell Social Club on his solo tour not so long ago, and was reminded of his whimsical lyrics and folk rhythm. In that sentence, I may not have sold it to many of you readers of this post out there, but really, if you ever get the opportunity to see him live, do it.

This video of him and Laura Marling singing 'Travel Light' originally by Jeffery Lewis and Diane Cluck is possibly one of my favorite things on YouTube right now.

Travelling light... Thinking about it, that's something I really need to practice the art of.



And, by the way, he's a really nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment